RajitLal Institute of Technology & Health Sciences (RITHS) is a not for profit educational institution established in 2003. RITHS was offering top notch Indian university courses. In 2006, RITHS signed progression agreement with the University of Wolverhampton. Several RITHS qualified students have been transferred to the University of Wolverhampton, directly to the final year engineering degree program. In 2009, RITHS obtained accreditation from Edexcel, the UK's largest awarding body for awarding RITHS Higher Diploma. So RITHS became an independent awarding body started offering the RITHS Higher Diploma as well as the Edexcel BTEC HND, the world's renowned British qualification also in 2009, the Northumbria University agreed to accept RITHS students to direct final year Engineering, Computing & Business Degrees and in 2009, for the convenience of administration, Rajitlal Institute of Technology & Health Sciences (RITHS) divided into two major divisions.
1) College Division 2) Awarding Division
The college division is continued to known as Rajitlal Institute of Technology & Health Sciences (RITHS) to administrate all colleges under RITHS. The awarding division is known as RITHS and its' qualifications are called as 'RITHS Qualifications' to administrate, to control the quality and goodwill of our awarding functions. The awarding division will concentrate on collaborating with UK awarding bodies and UK universities. Now with the accreditation of Edexcel, the UK's largest awarding body, our responsibility has increased to maintain our original quality irrespective of the number of students. In 2010, the University of Gloucestershire agreed to accept RITHS students to direct final year Computing & Business Degrees and in 2010, the Southampton Solent University agreed to accept RITHS students to direct final year Engineering & Business Degrees.
Quality Is Our Promise
RITHS certified students are the best at our partner universities. With the help of Edexcel accrediation our students will not only have the opportunity to study direct final year degree program at selected UK universities but also to enter job with this British Qualification - Edexcel BTEC Higher National Diploma.
Our Success is Experience
Working with our partner, the University of Wolverhampton since 2006, we acquired immense knowledge to create quality students. The quality of our students will create a long lasting relationship with UK universities. At RITHS, we maintain rigorous internal and external quality assurance processes in order to underpin the integrity and credibility of our qualifications.
Reasons for our Success
1. Guaranteed direct final year : UK university admission to the RITHS certified students.
2. Affordability : RITHS route allows you to enter direct final year of an internationally recognised UK degree and save approximately £20,000 on UK university tuition fee and £14,400 on your living expenses in UK.
3. Save your time : For 'Advanced Standing Students' RITHS accept academic credits from Indian universities and allow single-sitting exams for its' certification.
4. Global Recognition : RITHS Higher Diploma is accredited by UK's largest awarding body Edexcel. RITHS students hold dual certification, RITHS Higher Diploma as well as the British qualification - Edexcel BTEC HND.
5. Assured Quality : RITHS students excelled in the UK University since 2007 and is the assurance to our quality of education.